Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

:: Billy & Colleen's Red, White, & Blue Wedding ::

On Saturday, July 2nd, my friends Colleen & Billy tied the knot in front of family and friends. Billy is in the Marine Corps and Colleen is my dear friend who I met when I worked at Billabong. I love shooting people I know because its makes the photos that much more personal. And as a photographer, there is nothing better than old cars, military uniforms, and motorcycles for a summer outdoor wedding on the weekend of the 4th of July; doesn't get much more American than this. Here's to the land of the free and the home of the Brave. Congrats Billy & Colleen! I love you guys. 

























































































































2 comments:

  1. So sweet! love the red white and blue!! too cute!
    we love you tiana and joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love you guys!!! So sad I wasn't there to see it! Colleen ou look beautiful!!! I especially love the photo of you giving your "look" to Billy while at the altar hahaha it made me laugh out loud!!! Love you too Billy, Now go take out the trash!!! Xoxo congrats you guys!!

    ReplyDelete